At E3 this afternoon, Microsoft announced that it will be bringing over 3,500 live sporting events a year to the Xbox 360 via a partnership with ESPN. The new alliance will bring ESPN3 content, polls, instant replays, and social data directly to your Xbox gaming rig, complete with Kinect integration; all that is required of you is an Xbox LIVE gold membership and a love of sports.
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- This new Netflix horror thriller rocketed to #1 on the movie chart
- Mark Zuckerberg is about to ruin Facebook for the last group of people who don’t hate it yet
- Sketchy seeds from China in the mail finally explained
October 24th, 2021