We don’t mean to get anyone’s hopes up with this, but there’s a rumor going around that Verizon will be launching the Motorola Droid 2 on August 23rd. It’s believed its price will be in the neighborhood of $199.99. Better still, word has it that the Droid 2 might just hit store shelves pre-loaded with Android 2.2 aka Froyo. Of course all of this this is dependant upon Motorola’s engineers getting everything to play nice, but we’re willing to hold out hope.
- Dangerous hand sanitizer recall: Check if you have any in your home
- Better than stimulus checks, this program gets certain people up to $17,500 for free
- Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Man from No Way Home leaked by Marvel’s own promo
- Astronomers discovered a planet where a full year is 16 hours long
- Surprise stimulus checks could come after Thanksgiving – here’s how much you get
November 25th, 2021
November 27th, 2021