Your smartphone, your tablet and your laptop all play music, but none of the speakers in your home are compatible with Bluetooth. You don’t want to waste money on a brand new speaker, because the one you own is perfectly fine… other than the whole Bluetooth thing. It’s about time you looked into picking up a Bluetooth audio adapter.
Of all the audio adapters available on Amazon, Logitech’s has the most consistently positive reviews. There are some even cheaper options, but the consensus appears to be that it’s well worth spending $5 or $10 more for a device that works with 3.5 mm and RCA jacks.
- Bluetooth Audio Adapter: Makes your speakers Bluetooth for streaming music from your smartphone or tablet
- Multipoint Bluetooth connectivity: Simultaneously pair your smartphone and tablet and stream music from either one
- Easy pairing and automatic re-pairing: Pair your device to the adapter once with a single button press and you’re done
- Long-range wireless: Stream music from up to 15 meters (50 feet) away from your speakers
- Works with most speakers: Plugs into any powered PC speakers, home stereo systems and A/V receivers using RCA or 3.5 mm jacks