If there’s a better way to start off the week than with a list of paid iPhone and iPad apps that have gone on sale for free, we don’t know what it is. Today’s list features eight solid paid iOS apps that have all been made free for a limited time. As always, these sales could be over at any time, so be sure to hurry if you see anything you might like.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Peel Browser encrypts your traffic over the Tor network to ensure your browsing privacy. Peel Browser is a fork of Mike Tigas’ Onion Browser with a few tweaks. Peel Browser is meant to give users access to a minimal browser interface and lets users control their browsing and traffic privacy.
Pocket 360 Camera
This is an pocket photo camera, you can select include the old, retro, mottled, wrinkles, scratches, mold lines, leaky, black and white, yellow, film, magic light, 8mm, brightly colored effects, for your photos to create more memories.
CAPTURE THE MOMENT
Shoot and enhance your photos easily with 360 filters for every style: boost, vintage, black & white, and more.
Today In History
Just another day?…NEVER! With Today in History, every day is historic and epic!
April 15th, 2105. Abraham Lincoln’s clone has been elected for his 11th presidency. Living up to his legacy as THE most influential clone of any past president of the United States of America. Read more about it here. Because as always, Today in History catalogs every major event in human history; past, present & one day, the future. But for now…
Today in History is the BEST way to get key facts about iconic global events and fun facts from across the centuries, delivered right to your mobile device.
Created for history, trivia, and knowledge lovers. Get all the important events of the day or narrow your selection down to one of our specific categories: Events, Births, Deaths, Holidays, and more…
*** Find wisdom in quotes from historic figures.
*** Immerse yourself in the images that capture historical events as they happened.
*** Feel the emotion of the headlines that made the world stop and take notice.
By experiencing historical events from a variety of angles, you’ll gain new perspective on their importance and new insights into the people who shaped the history of our world.
—– GREAT FUN FOR EVERYONE —–
· Check it in the morning to get your brain pumping to start the day!
· Post your favorite fun facts to blogs and social media for inspiration and perspective!
· Share your favorite events and educate your friends and family!
· Challenge coworkers and friends with historical trivia!
—– TOP FEATURES —–
· Quote of the day: Timeless wisdom from iconic historical figures.
· Images: Visual representation of every event, headline and quote.
· Headlines: Details on major events that have shaped our world.
· Share: Spread the word through links, images using FB, Twitter, email, and text.
· Notifications: Receive unique notifications of top events daily.
· Sleek & Intuitive Design.
· Easy access to over 100k historical events.
· Several Wikipedia links per entry
Buzzy extracts images, title and selected text from the web page you read and generates several designs, ready for you to send by Email or share on social media (Twitter, Facebook)
You can adjust the text, font family and adjust the contrast to personalize more.
Do grocery lists, todo Lists, check lists, shopping lists, invoice lists, ‘whatever you want’ lists … and then edit lists, email lists, share lists, merge lists, backup lists … all in this crazy easy interface.
• Amazingly simple interface with retina support
• 5 list types: Bullet, Check, Number up, Number Down, Count
• Price and totaling on list
• Swipe from left to create indented items
• Pull and Pinch to create items.
• Quickly email lists – sends file that can be loaded into app
• Dropbox support to backup your list database
• iTunes file sharing to backup your list database
• Universal iOS build
• TextExpander Support
• Full Theme Support
• And if you are looking for a more advanced all-in-one organizer this upgrades to Extreme Agenda featuring Calendar, Contacts, Reminders, Notes, Search, and more…
Wrister for Twitter
Wrister for Twitter is a advanced Twitter client for your Apple Watch. You can view your timeline, see pictures, favorite your friend’s last tweet and favorite some others. Everything you’ll need right at your wrist!
◆◆ Now, over 200,000 people are using Tunable, the visual toolkit for musicians. ◆◆
“The best tuner on iOS and a pitch-perfect bargain for any musician.” — MacLife
“A versatile swiss army knife of music apps” — Gizmodo
“Tunable shows musicians what pitch-perfect means as they play.” — Engadget
“Tunable doesn’t just tell you how you sound — it shows you.” — FastCoDesign
note: Microphone not working on iOS7? Open Settings app on your device and go to Privacy > Microphone and enable “Tunable”
Tunable is a chromatic tuner, tone/chord generator, metronome, and recorder that helps you learn to play steadily, in tune, and on beat. Featuring a unique “tuning history” display for visualizing pitch over time, Tunable is the perfect toolkit for beginning to professional musicians.
◆ Learn to play in tune with sustained pitch history
Visualize how steadily you play or sing. As notes are held out, a white line draws how steady the pitch is. The straighter the line, the more consistent the pitch.
◆ Improve your ear with tone and chord generator
Need a reference tone or chord? Use the tone and chord generator to play and sustain chords with various tone options. Choose from different temperaments to hear how they compare.
◆ Keep tempo with an accurate and simple metronome
See the pulse with a visual metronome. View subdivision and current beat, with a large display and visual flash.
◆ Record and share
Record your practice and performances. Add reverb for a professional sound. Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, Dropbox and more.
• Large, colorful tuning indicator clearly shows when in tune (green fills the screen)
• Clear, visual tuner with note, octave, cents (+-), and frequency (hz) display
• Tuning history to see how well you’re sustaining notes over time
• Especially suited for wind instruments and strings with note detection from Tuba to Piccolo (24hz to 15khz+)
• Horizontal and vertical tuning displays
• Adjustable A=440 reference tone
• Change between equal, just, pythagorean, and 18 other tuning temperaments
Tone and Chord Generator
• Chromatic Tone Generator with multiple tone options and sustain
• Play and sustain chords
• Auto Octave rounding for easy note access
• Large number display with visual flash to see the downbeat, subdivision, and pulse
• Adjust tempo, beats per measure, and subdivision
• See tempo markings to quickly jump between standard tempos
• Tempo Tap (tap metronome center to set a tempo)
• Continues to play when screen is locked or in the background
• Record and save unlimited recordings
• Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, DropBox, and more
• Highly accurate and responsive
• Transpose notes to any instrument
• AppleTV/AirPlay mirroring to an HDMI projector or TV on iPad2, iPhone4S, iPhone5
• Background Audio enables the metronome to continue playing when the screen is locked or closed.
• Dark and light themes
Video Rotate & Flip
With ‘Video Rotate & Flip’, you can now rotate and flip your videos in a very easy way, directly on your device.
Rotate your videos to change the portrait/landscape orientation, or flip them to turn the image upside down.
Here are some different usages of ‘Video Rotate & Flip’ :
– you recorded a video with a bad orientation because you forgot to remove the rotation lock of your device. Use ‘Video Rotate & Flip’ to change the orientation.
– you took a video of the ground or the sky. The orientation choosen by the device is not optimal and you want to change it.
– you want to add a mirror effect, flipping the video horizontally, in order to make things impossible to read.
– you just want to add some funny effect to a video, turning it upside down, or rotating it.
– some video players on your computer does not rotate the video correctly. Use ‘Video Rotate & Flip’ to fix the video and apply the orientation.
If the video is still not readable on your computer, your video player might not fully support the .mov file extension. Use Quicktime (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/) instead.
This application, which can run on your iPhone and your iPad, needs iOS 5 (or higher) and a front facing camera on your device.
Videos can be imported from your device, from iTunes File Sharing or directly from the camera.
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported.