There’s no question that we had some great paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free in Monday’s list. In fact, if you hurry back to that post, you can still download a few of them without paying a dime. Today, however, we have a fresh new list of seven paid iOS apps that are all on sale for a limited time.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
A quick pixelation method is the app MosaicTouch.
AppStore(Taiwan)Ranking Photo 1st
AppStore(Japan)Ranking Photo 2nd
▧ Useful Pixelation
– privacy protection (face,number plate…)
– blog photo (Facebook,Twitter…)
Essential For Blogger
▧ Easy to Use
– simple & easy to use
– simply pixelation(1 finger drag)
– select an area (2 fingers drag)
– undo edit
▧ Colorful Pixelation
– 18 base colors (Pixelation block)
– changeable pixelation size
▧ Photo Sharing
Sigma Player is the best multimedia player, which has simple and easy-to-use interface and supports a big range of different file formats, video and audio codecs.
Make your own playlist
Search your favorite videos.
searching by song, album and artist.
TextVideo will give you a simple way to add text on video. Especially, text can be warped, rotated and animated.
– Hundred fonts are available
– Various transition effect for text
– Various animation effect for text
– Live preview before share out
– Crop & Trim Video
– Add background music
– Rotate & Flip Video
– Shape video in different shapes
– Share your video montages on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Flickr…
just SPENT is the quickest and simplest way for tracking your expenses.
Create and manage costs the most intuitive way you can think of.
Always know how much money you’ve spent today, yesterday, the month or the year with our smart bookkeeping tool.
We’ve built just SPENT on the assumption that people are regularly buying the same stuff at the same places. For example every morning Sarah grabs a cup of coffee at the same coffee shop on her way to work. Whenever she is close to the shop, just SPENT suggests her to add the past expense.
– Add subject, category and amount of your financial spendings
– Edit preset categories
– Mark the location of your expense
– Financial statistics about day, month and year
– Analyse your expenses via categories
– Home-Screen Widget
– Export your data as excel sheet and send it to yourself via email
Enter past expenses
Heat map: Where do you burn your money?
Your data remains untouched and stays on your mobile device. We do not collect any financial information. There is no connection to your bank account needed.
LOCATION BASED FUNCTIONALITY
Activate suggested location related expenses with a single swipe.
Please support us with giving us a review. Let us know if you like just SPENT or how we can improve the app.
We are constantly developing the app and integrating new features to generate an efficient finance management. Please send us your suggestions to hello (at) justspent (dot) com.
We are not planning to have any adds on just SPENT
NoteBox is a superb productivity-boosting tool with compact design, fast input, smooth experience, ease to share, fast syncing, and excellent extensions and widgets with full support for VoiceOver. You will definitely love this note-taking app. Download now!
NoteBox can help you:
– Type immediately after starting the app to jot down your inspirations
-Quickly add new notes with handy drop-down feature or universal “+”button
– Swiftly save notes from clipboard, Notification Center, Share Sheet, Siri or Apple Watch
– Long press on “add” button to import text files from all cloud drive storage as notes
– Easy input with an external keyboard and shortcut keys
– Focused and swift note-taking with disturbance-free interface
– Swipe side-to-side to move screen cursor when typing
– Pinch to zoom and adjust the font size
– Convert selected texts into numbered or bulleted lists
– Type “-,” “+,”“*,”or numbers and “.” with space key before each line for automatic list creation of the next line
– iPhone’s horizontal typing mode available
– Scroll down the textbox to display character count
Saving, Syncing and Searching
– Virtually unlimited storage capacity for text-based notes
– Quick syncing with other iOS devices through iCloud
– Remember keywords you have searched for notes before
– In-note text search
– Google or Wikipedia searching with selected note text
Easy to Share
– Effortless note delivery to dozens of apps or services*
– Customizable shortcuts: one touch for note delivery or double-tap for sharing of listed notes
– Select multiple notes to bulk process, e.g. changing folders, merging, and exporting to Evernote
– Share partially selected texts
– Customize the apps of your choice to use for URLs, dates, and addresses in the notes
-Single-handed use, e.g. side-to-side swiping in the tool bar to change the folder
– Managing notes with Getting Things Done (GTD) system or to-do list
– Automatic switch to night mode in dim environment to reduce eye strain
Please support indie developers and decide what you want to pay.
Pay What You Want Pricing for the first time! We have spent hundreds of hours developing NoteBox, which has become an indispensable tool for many users. We believe you will also find it useful. Instead of asking for the money, we prefer letting you download and use the full version for free (with the only restriction on note-saving capacity). You can decide what you want to pay with your own judgment.
A new twist on photo editing. Turn your photos into amazing circular images with Circular+. Circular+ is a fun app with powerful new features never seen before in this type of app. You can easily zoom in and out of your circular image to get it just right. Once you’re happy with your image, add professional effects such as lens flares and sky objects like the sun, moon, planets, and birds.
Ready for iOS8!
Another really cool feature is a collection of “center” objects. These include spheres, planets, and geometric shapes to place at the center of your image circle. This turns your image into a mini world.
“I’ve tried them all and Circular is by far the best “tiny planet” app. You get more controls and fun effects like lens flares and moons. Having a blast with this app!”
“I tried different Tiny planet apps, but this is really the best. Love that I can put different things inside the picture … Thanks for the great work.”
– Super fast and responsive editing
– Adjust image zoom, rotation, invert-mode, and repeats
– Professional effects: lens flares, sky objects, and centers. The lens flares are the same as the pro desktop app, LensFlare Studio
– Filters and Lens Textures
– Fun sample images to get your started
Tag your photos with #CircularApp for a chance to be featured!
Play Arcade Games on Your Watch!