Last week was a great one for paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free, and each list was better than the one before. This week, we’re picking up right where we left off with nine great paid iOS apps that you can download without paying a dime today only.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Coyn — a brand new experience for daily expenses, manage your money like it’s no one else’s business.
• A simple and secure way to manage your cash balance.
• Be the only one who tracks your cash spending and income.
• Improve your financial wellness by defining budget and meeting the goals.
• Put your cash and your Coyn in your pocket.
— The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore save money.
Photograph yourself and the world around you using filters amazing and free!
Lay ready photos to social networks or share with friends.
Lumos has such great features as:
– Watermark: You can add watermarks and everyone can see that you use Lumos.
– Timer: There is no need in the photo, it is enough to put a timer and photographed with friends.
– Live Filters: Browse your photos before shooting.
Flick Tennis is the Winner of People’s Choice Award at the 8th International Mobile Gaming Awards (IMGA), Barcelona.
With millions of players worldwide, Flick Tennis is a critically acclaimed #1 tennis game on mobile with super intuitive controls & console-quality graphics. It’s the only tennis game that provides you the entire depth of a game of tennis just like in real-life tennis – its unlike anything you seen or played before!
Flick Tennis Reviews
“I’m loving it” – Touch Arcade
“Best tennis game that I’ve ever played on any mobile platform” – MobileTechReviews
“I promise you’ve never seen anything like it.. one of the most unique, charming and frankly bonkers tennis games” – TouchGen
“It is the first tennis game that makes me feel like I am playing a real game of tennis. Seriously, it is just brilliant…” – Lost in Mobile
Redefining the intensity, passion, speed and fun of the game of tennis.
Breathtaking 3D graphics, hyper-realistic physics and real-life animations takes the game to a whole new level.
Intuitive swipe controls for ground-stokes, lob, slice, drop etc. & strategic controls to move your player -Makes gameplay simple yet incredibly deep!
Air Video HD
When we started working on Air Video HD we had one simple objective in mind: To build the best video streaming app technically possible. With the 2.0 release, we know we came to this closer than ever.
If you have your videos on your computer and want to enjoy them on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple TV, this is the app for you.
Download and install the server software on your Mac or PC (Linux coming soon) and you’ll be watching your videos on your device in seconds. Going somewhere without network access? Download is just one tap away.
Don’t worry about video formats, codecs and bitrates, let Air Video HD handle the dirty details for you. If needed, Air Video HD will transparently transcode the video (“on fly”) so that it plays on all supported iOS devices, including Apple TV (with surround sound and soft subtitles). But we took special care to ensure that transcoding is only done when necessary. No matter what format the video is in, AVI, DivX, MKV and other videos just work.
Major Features in Air Video HD 2.0
* Beautiful user interface optimized for iOS 8. With special support for iPhone 6 and 6+, we make sure your valuable screen space is not wasted
* State of the art playback pipeline. We take our transcoding seriously. Support for soft subtitles, H.264 passthrough for your HD videos and surround sound on Apple TV will let you enjoy your media the way it is supposed to be.
* Video Download. Going somewhere without internet access? Air Video HD is the easiest way to get your videos to device. Simply browse to your video and press download. That’s it. With one slider you decide if you want to prioritize video quality or save space on device.
* Synchronized settings. You can stop video on you iPhone and resume on your iPad. Playback settings (including subtitle and audio selection), history and many other are synchronized as well.
* History. Quickly navigate between previously visited folders and played files. See which videos have already been played and which are new. Did we mention that history can be synchronized across all your devices?
* Audio and Subtitle synchronization adjustment (2.0). Your subtitles being out-of-sync is no longer a problem, you can correct it in just few taps.
* Video playback speed control (2.0). In a hurry? Speed it up!
* Aspect ratio control (2.0). Now you can finally correct those those weird looking videos. Also works when playing Apple TV of course!
* Many other features waiting for you to explore
Gondola For Dropbox
Gondola makes Dropbox photo management fun and easy.
** Organize All Your Photo Albums In A Special Folder On Dropbox **
Create as many photo albums as you want, and Dropbox will keep them synchronized across your devices. When sharing with other Dropbox users, every change is instantly updated and available for display.
** Access To Camera Uploads **
If you use Dropbox’s own Camera Uploads feature, you can access them with Gondola and organize them into albums for better presentation.
** Large Thumbnails **
Gondola gives your photos the attention they deserve with large thumbnails.
** Sharing With Friends **
You can share a photo or an album on Facebook, Twitter, email, or by copying its link and use it as you please.
** Batch Operations And Queue Management **
Gondola batches all photo upload and download operations for background processing, so you can keep on browsing your collection. In addition, it provides management for the background queue.
** Photo Slideshow **
Rotate the device to the landscape orientation when within an album to start a slideshow. It cycles through all photos in the album or only those selected, and will even detect and display new updates. Works great with AirPlay mirroring on supported device.
** Settings Galore **
Upload quality, whether to preserve location data and slideshow duration are just a few of the many available options under Settings.
** Main Features **
● Supports JPEG and PNG images.
● Organize albums in a folder named Gondola on Dropbox.
● Provide access to Dropbox Camera Uploads folder.
● Name your own album or let Gondola manages it.
● Browse through albums with large thumbnails.
● Metadata are preserved for uploaded photos.
● Upload multiple photos at once with a choice of image quality and whether to preserve location data.
● Download, delete or move multiple photos at once.
● Uploads and downloads are batched for background operation. The operation queue can be paused, resumed and reset. Individual item can be removed and then be restored at the end of the queue.
● Slideshow mode cycles through all photos in an album or only those selected, as well as detect and display new updates. Works with AirPlay mirroring on supported devices. The device will not go to sleep during a slideshow.
● Share a photo or an album on Facebook, Twitter, email and by copying its link.
** Settings **
● Upload quality by adjusting image fidelity while preserving resolution.
● Whether to preserve location data.
● Slide duration.
● Whether to repeat slideshow.
● Whether to shuffle slideshow.
● Whether to use original photo or just a smaller version for slideshow.
● Whether to detect new updates.
● Clear local cache to reclaim storage space.
** Gestures **
● When inside an album, rotate the device to the landscape orientation will start a slideshow. (iPhone and iPod Touch only)
● Tap to exit slideshow.
● Tap and hold an album, a thumbnail or a full screen photo to share with friends.
● Shake to select all or deselect all thumbnails.
● Shake to restore the last removed queue item to the end of the queue.
● And obviously, double tap to zoom.
Camera App without preview.
Already fix iPhone4 full resolution issue. Please check “Adjust Volume” to Off in app setting.
If you need support please send message to email@example.com.
Remove the extra features on the iPhone camera, it’s the iPhone as Toy Camera.
No preview, you can take casual pictures.
No Flash and No Auto-Focus, you can take blurred picture, also shaked picture.
The following functions can be selected.
4:3, 1:1, 3:2, 16:9 (iPhone Native 4:3)
– The position of the shutter
Bottom or Top.
– Color (film)
1. Normal – no processed anything.
2. B/W – Black
3. Hard B/W – high contrast black and white
4. B/W Random
5. Vivid – that the density of color (most heavy processing)
6. Toy – has become more green.
7. Old – This is a little dark.
8. Instant – bright, fade.
9. Cross – are treated as cross-process color.
10. Day Dream – Blight and fantasy.
11. Skip Bleach
12. Color Random
Newly added to the lens effect.
1. Normal – no processed anything.
2. Toy1 – tunneling. Vignetting(random).
– Adjust Volume
This new feature use iPhone/iPod movie capture mode. It mean maximum resolutions are 1920×1080(iPhone4S/5/ Touch 5th) and 1280×720 (Others).
You don’t like to copy the music to iTunes?
Your device’s storage is not enough for your music?
And you want to have your own music for listening anywhere?
OTunes helps you to listen all the music in your One Drive. Play your songs from the cloud with 3 easy steps:
1. Copy your songs to a folder in your One Drive
2. Connect to your One Drive account from app
3. Play music and relax
– Stream music files (mp3, m4a etc) from One Drive
– Or download to your phone for offline listening
– Playlist for all the mp3 or other common sound formats
– Control through control center
– Shuffle mode
Massively popular iOS Reminder App completely re-designed for the modern user, ultra efficient, concise, and has exactly what you need to stay on track to get things done!
* Snooze (and Autosnooze)
* Alerts Popup Box (Local Notification, similar to a text message reminding you to do something)
* Categories (ex. Shopping List, Homework Schedule)
* Repeat Alerts
* Non-Alert Categories
Things to do, shopping list, schedule, and so on…
The idea comes to you suddenly anytime.
You can manage to-do checklist.
Check the recent memo quickly. You can create the new memo quickly and easily.
You can write the memo only by your voice without using iPhone.
You can write the memo like the shopping list on iPhone and check the memo using Apple Watch during shopping.
You can share the memo by apps like email, message, note, things to do, and SNS.