For three years running, Apple has been named at the top of Barron’s list of the world’s most respected companies. As of 2013, however, Apple’s run has come to an end. The coveted title now goes to Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, and Disney jumped into the No.2 spot on the list. Apple has fallen from first to third-place, and Google and Coca-Cola round out the top-five. The rankings are determined by a Barron’s poll of professional money managers that has been conducted each year since 2005.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- This twisted psychological horror movie is #1 on Netflix today
- Stimulus check update: People in these 5 states get new checks soon
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme
- Superman no longer fights for ‘The American Way’
- AirPods Pro service program just got an unexpected upgrade