Apple (AAPL) has just released iOS 6.0.2 to fix a number of bugs on the operating system including one bug that reportedly affected Wi-Fi performance on both the iPhone and the iPad. Some users on Apple’s support forums have in the past complained about an issue where their Wi-Fi connectivity symbol turns grey and prevents them from connecting to their home networks. Engadget’s German site writes that these Wi-Fi issues were supposed to be fixed with the release of iOS 6.0.1 but notes that users have still reported problems connecting to known Wi-Fi hotspots even after installing the patch.
- Supermarkets across the country are facing shortages of 2 crucial grocery items
- Fourth stimulus check update: Deadline approaching for $1,400 payment
- $500 stimulus checks are coming this month – see if you qualify
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- DNA test data breach affects millions of people – see if you’re one of them