According to 9to5Mac, some Verizon iPad 2 units are being recalled to Apple, including devices mid-shipment. If an iPad 2 comes in with a specific serial number, Cupertino is asking that store employees ship the device back to Apple. Several customers who ordered the iPad 2 have also received “returned to sender” notices from FedEx, too. It’s currently unclear what was wrong with the batch, or if this will stall new shipments, but here’s to hoping that Apple and FedEx sort it out quickly.
- iPhone 13 launch date: Apple just gave us a big hint
- Apple’s warns iPhone, iPad, and Mac users to update their software now – here’s why
- 3-in-1 wireless charging station for Apple devices is down to $17 at Amazon
- Here’s how much money you can get right now between stimulus checks and tax credits
- Did someone make a mistake? There’s no way this soundbar should only cost $49.99