Apple confirmed in a statement to The Loop on Thursday that it has sold more than 100 million iPod touch devices since first launching the popular music player in 2007. The iPod touch has been one of Apple’s top-selling products, making up half of all iPods sold. The company’s announcement came following its quiet release of a new entry-level model. The device shares nearly all the same features as the fifth-generation iPod touch, however it does not include a rear iSight camera and is only available in silver. The new iPod touch model is equipped with 16GB of internal storage and is available now for $229.
- FDA blood pressure medicine recall: Call your doctor if you take these meds
- This twisted new Netflix original finally ended Squid Game’s run at #1
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Tom Holland is finally talking about the big ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ spoiler
- AirPods 3 price, release date, and features announced