Apple confirmed in a statement to The Loop on Thursday that it has sold more than 100 million iPod touch devices since first launching the popular music player in 2007. The iPod touch has been one of Apple’s top-selling products, making up half of all iPods sold. The company’s announcement came following its quiet release of a new entry-level model. The device shares nearly all the same features as the fifth-generation iPod touch, however it does not include a rear iSight camera and is only available in silver. The new iPod touch model is equipped with 16GB of internal storage and is available now for $229.
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- Huge leak says Samsung’s Galaxy Note is coming back – with a twist
- Sinister Six villains from ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ revealed in new leak
- This stimulus program can get you $25,000, and not enough people are using it
- Netflix just announced its biggest acquisition of all time
September 21st, 2021
September 20th, 2021