Apple has reportedly delayed the release of iOS 5.0.2, German-language technology blog Macerkopf.de said on Monday. Rumors surfaced last week suggesting that Apple was preparing to release the update, which is expected to address poor battery life with iOS 5, out of the door before the end of this week. Macerkopf.de said iOS 5.0.2 has been delayed to fix “address-based memory leaks,” or bugs that cause apps to consume memory without releasing resources once they are no longer needed. A new release date for iOS 5.0.2 has reportedly not yet been scheduled.
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- Huge leak says Samsung’s Galaxy Note is coming back – with a twist
- Sinister Six villains from ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ revealed in new leak
- This stimulus program can get you $25,000, and not enough people are using it
- Netflix just announced its biggest acquisition of all time
September 21st, 2021
September 20th, 2021