Oops! We’re minutes away from Apple’s keynote featuring Phil “I am not Steve Jobs” Schiller and we’ve already got our second major bungle. The team back in Cupertino apparently got a little trigger happy and let the 17″ MacBook Pro page go live a tad ahead of schedule. Woo! 4GB of RAM out of the box, 320GB+ hard drive, up to 2.93GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor… This baby is a killer! You’ve also got a Firewire-400 and a Firewire-800 port so none of those MacBook complaints are an issue for Pro users. Hit the read link for the live page and get ready for more Apple goodness coming any minute now.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- 10 hidden deals only Amazon Prime members can get
- 2 urgent recalls that parents with babies need to know about
- New scientific paper claims octopuses are actually aliens from outer space
- Millions of people can file for more stimulus money starting right now
- Meet the $28 gadget that helps you cook perfect steak every time