If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
There will never be a real substitute for deep-frying. It simply can’t be done. If you’re willing to make a small compromise on taste though, you can make deliciously crispy food with a small fraction of the calories you consume when you eat deep-fried foods. Air fryers cook up crispy food without all the oil and grease you get from deep-frying. A good air fryer is absolutely a must-have, and you’ll find all of your best options right here.
Best medium-sized option
People with small or medium-sized families will find that the GoWISE USA GW22639 3.7-Quart Programmable Air Fryer is a fantastic option. It’s a wonderfully consistent air fryer that crisps thoroughly, and it also has eight different presets for common foods like chicken, steak, and fries, so it’s easy to get a perfect fry every time.GoWISE USA 3.7-Quart Programmable Air Fryer with 8 Cook Presets, GW22639 Price:$59.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Best XL option
If you have a larger family — or if you’re just REALLY hungry — the GoWISE USA 5.8-Quarts 8-in-1 Electric Air Fryer XL is a terrific upgrade from out medium-sized recommendation. It’s just as consistent as the smaller model and it also has simple presets for things like chicken and fries, but it has an extra 2 quarts of capacity as well.GoWISE USA 1700-Watt 5.8-QT 8-in-1 Digital Air Fryer with Recipe Book, Black List Price:$90.00 Price:$69.99 You Save:$20.01 (22%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Best all-around option
Those looking for the best possible air fryer experience will find it in the Oster Dura Ceramic Air Fryer, a higher-end model that’s packed with unique features. A special tilting mechanism combines with multi-source heating to crisp perfectly and evenly every time, and this model has titanium-infused nonstick coating that is 8 times more durable than other nonstick surfaces. What’s more, it has several cooking modes in addition to air frying such as baking, grilling, and roasting. That’s right, it’s the Instant Pot of air fryers!Oster Dura Ceramic Air Fryer, Large/3L, Black - CKSTAF-TECO Price:$87.93 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
- DASH Compact Electric Air Fryer. DASH is known best for its rapid egg cooker that cooks perfect eggs with the push of a button, but its compact air fryer is just as impressive and easy to use.
- Chefman 3.5 Liter/3.6 Quart Air Fryer. This is another good option for anyone in search of a medium-sized model at an affordable price point.
- BLACK+DECKER Purify 2-Liter Air Fryer. With just two dials used to operate it, things don’t get much simpler than the Purify air fryer.
- Ninja Air Fryer. Ninja has become a top brand when it comes to kitchen gadgets and this multi-function 4-quart air fryer is a great reminder of why.
- COSORI Air Fryer. This model has a large 5.8-quart capacity, 11 different cooking modes, and it even comes with a free cookbook packed with 100 different recipes.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.