If you love having fun and being original on Halloween, it’s time to take your game to a whole new level for 2015. Stringing up a couple of ghosts and monsters outside your house is all well and good, but a limited-time Amazon deal will help you set yourself apart on the cheap by knocking $9 off the price of a 1byone O00QL-0041 Mini Fog Machine 400-Watt with Wired Remote Control, which just happens to be the best-selling item in Amazon’s Musical Instruments and Accessories category.
Here are the key details from Amazon’s product page:
- Power Consumption: 400W, Power Sources: input AC 120V 60Hz, Fog Output: 2000CFM(cubic ft. of fog per minute), Outline Size: 250 x 191.5 x 114 mm(9.84 x 7.54 x 4.49 in)Warm Up Time: 4-5 Minutes. Comes with a 6.5 ft.(2M) wired remote.
- Output Distance: 8.2ft(2.5M) Outline Size: 250 x 191.5 x 114mm(9.84 x 7.54 x 4.49 in), Fuse: 5A, 125V.Tank Capacity: 300ml(0.079 gal),uses only water based fog juice.
- Features a hose drain for indoor use. Weighs in at 4.7 pound, so it’s easy to transport to your gigs. CE and RoHS complaint, ABS environmental protection materials, more safe metal wire.
- Creates enough thick fog to fill a room about two garage sizes, doesn’t require any fans to disperse thick. Delivers multiple fog density outputs. It is normal if there is condensation on the nozzle of the Fog Machine.
- If you want a fog machine that works with a remote control to give trick or theaters an extra scare, you can purchase our O00QL-0440 Wireless Remote Controllers Or the time when you want it to works, please purchase our O00QT-0388 timer remote control.
1byone O00QL-0041 Mini Fog Machine 400-Watt with Wired Remote Control: Normally $35.99, now just $26.99 with promo code 92MYNZQX (expires 10/31)
*Note that you’ll need to choose “Sold by 1byone and Fulfilled by Amazon” as the seller.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.