Welcome back, free iPhone app fans. Let’s start your week off right with eight paid iPhone apps that would normally cost a total of $17 but that are completely free to download if you act right now. Check them all out below!
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Next is a beautiful keyboard for iPhone that works as great as it looks. It comes fully loaded with lightning fast editing, predictive typing, instant access to all the emojis you love plus more, playful stickers (tacos anyone?), and stunning themes.
We’ve got over 1,400 emojis and stickers, loads of beautiful themes and the basics covered with features like next-word prediction, auto correct, and quick editing with our innovative quick cursor swipe.
Use Next anywhere you use your regular keyboard, like messages, WhatsApp, or Slack.
Balance HD puts a new spin on the classic labyrinth game genre by eliminating the frustration of falling through holes and putting the emphasis on multi-ball coordination on 100+ levels with creative puzzles.
It is the perfect pick for labyrinth fans looking for another addictive maze madness!
Watch and beat other player’s world and national records in this simple yet addictive puzzle game!
• Multiple balls to control, no holes to fall through
• Realistic 3D labyrinth levels with shadows
• 100+ levels
• Puzzles of great variety
• Sharing of replayable world and national records on each level
• Simple sharing of video replays via Everyplay
• Global and national leaderboards
• Nations Cup: race for your own country with your local friends!
• Daily progress visualization
• Game Center integration
• Awards for your achievements
• Original soundtracks to get you in the right mood
Balance is about creative problem solving and precise execution. It requires great mixture of various skills to progress through all the 100+ levels.
My Rent Report
Don’t make a good decision, make the best decision! My Rent Report will help you in your quest to find the most affordable rental for your situation.
My Rent Report gives the user an overall view of every bill associated with renting at a specific location. My Rent Report can be used by anyone, anywhere and is fully customizable to meet YOUR needs. My Rent Report can allow a user to pick the best place to rent by seeing all costs associated with renting, in ONE number!
My Rent Report:
1. Aids in determining which renting property fits your financial situation
2. Gives you weekly, monthly and yearly estimated costs for TRAVEL EXPENSES based off where you work, what kind of car you drive, gas prices, and the number of times you travel to work.
3. Takes in consideration any bill you want
4. Gives the user full customization of bills
5. Allows users to send their customized rent report with full visual representations for each individual cost
6. Easy to use
7. Gives the users: Weekly Costs, Monthly Costs and Yearly Costs
8. Works with apartments and houses
9. Users can send their customized rent report as many times as they want with NO ADDITIONAL COST!
10. you will love it!!
DoF Viewer is an application used to calculate the depth of field (DoF) as well as the Angle of View (AoV).
It also calculates the hyperfocal distance, the near and far boundaries for acceptable sharpness (near focus and far focus).
A new function gives an indication of the amount of background blur.
The application is Universal, it means it can run on both iPhone and iPad.
The originality of the application is its graphical interface that allows the user to view
the depth of field values on all the aperture range without having to change a new setting.
The user can quickly realize the influence of its setting, and other possibilities it has to manage the depth of field.
The application is very simple to use, only two parameters require configuration:
– The type of camera used (A database of over 250 cameras is available)
– The unit of measurement (metric or imperial)
The user configures its shooting parameters with 2 “sliders”.
– The focal length (focal) between 8mm and 1200mm
– Distance shooting (Distance)
The depth of field is calculated in “real time”.
Thanks to a “moving” window, DoF Viewer gives the value of the hyperfocal, the depth of field (DOF), the minimum and maximum distance of acceptable sharpness zone (Near Focus Far Focus) for each f-stop.
And this without any button! Simply with a “vertical” swipe on the workspace.
A «tap» on one of the DoF row will display the new view : The visualization of the amount of background blur (or degree of fuzziness ). With this new graph you can analyze how blurred areas are represented on the picture and estimate both the degree and the quality of unsharpness. The graph represents the variation of the blur spot size in function of the distance.
A “Tab” provides access to the calculation of the angle of view
The angle of View is given in degrees it represents the angle covered by the lens (horizontal, vertical and diagonal)
The field of view is given in meters (feet) it represents the distance covered by the lens for a given distance.
Another view is used to display the depth of field in another way!
This “bar graph” view shows the depth of field for the entire range of f-stop
The user can configure the aperture scale from of f/1 to f/64 with full-stop, one-half-stop and one-third-stop f-number.
The distance scale is also configurable to suit the type of lens used (wide or tele)
Beware though it is possible to configure a 1200mm lens with a focusing point at 5 cm, DoF Viewer does not check the consistency of the parameters entered by the user!
An “Expert” mode is available to calculate the circle of confusion
This calculation eliminates the criterion of Zeiss and can estimate the depth of field with respect to the final image (enlargment).
Help section explaining the concept of “expert CoC” is accessible from the application
With The iPad version it is possible to compare two different types of configuration
If you just want to know how much money you are spending. This is the only right app for you!
5coins is a simple app for tracking your daily expenses. Unlike other apps available at the store. 5coins only focuses on your daily expenses which means there are no over-weighted features like budgets, multiple accounts, charts/reports etc. I believe simplicity makes life easier!
1. iCloud Support
2. Super easy user interface, no learning required.
3. Intuitive expenses calendar shows your expense trends through all time.
4. Add expense just by typing number.
5. The beautiful timeline lets you change the time of each expense item with enjoyment.
6. Works best in iOS7 and above
5coins depends on iCloud. Please make sure you are logged in using correct iCloud account. If you are running iOS8, make sure your iCloud Drive is enabled. Otherwise you WILL NOT see your data and they are not erased.
Text Reader Scan Pro 2
Text Scanner Pro 2: turns your device into an unmachted mobile scanner. With many editing features such as:
– Page detector ( Makes croping much easier)
– PDF documents
– The best scanner croping tool
– Unmatched scan fidelity
– Simple UI
– Rotating tool
– Black & white
– Share with many social and cloud services (if they are downloaded on your device)
Premium Music Search Pro
Premium Music Search Pro for Spotify Premium + is the best way to listen to music on mobile or tablet.
Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection.
Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
Free on tablet
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Calculatium – perfect instrument for daily and difficult calculations. It has very beautiful minimalistic design and also include three color themes for different devices. You can use simple and difficult operations both in portrait and in landscape orientations (only iPad).
This calculator was designed to be the most simple, performance and elegant.
It includes a “C” button, which performs a backspace function.