Amazon is known for having the best prices around on plenty of items all year long, so when the massive online retailer holds a sale, it’s definitely worth checking out. Amazon’s Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Cyber Week sales were packed full of deep discounts that potentially saved consumers hundreds or even thousands of dollars ahead of the holidays, and now Amazon is offering one last chance to enjoy some special savings before 2015 arrives next week.
Here’s everything you need to know.
Amazon’s last sale of the year is called an “after-Christmas sale,” but it starts right now on Christmas Eve Day. Why? Because why not.
The sale offers deep discounts of up to 70% on items in categories that range from TVs and tools to clothing and jewelry, and sale prices are good from now through the end of the day on December 31st.
Here are some of the deals you can look forward to:
- Samsung 55-inch 4K 3D LED TV – $1,597
- Samsung 50-inch 1080p 120Hz LED TV – $678
- Samsung 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV – $195.90
- LG Electronics 55-inch 1080p 120Hz LED TV – $679
- LG 42-inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV – $349
- LG Electronics 32-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV – $249.00
- Sony 50-inch 1080p 120Hz 3D LED TV – $798
- Bose Tour in-ear headphones – $99
- Destiny (PS4 or Xbox One) – $39
- Acer C720P Chromebook (11.6-Inch) – $277
For more great deals, check out Amazon’s after-Christmas sale page, which is linked below in our source section.