This has been a great week so far for paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free, but the week isn’t quite over just yet. Wednesday’s list of nine apps on sale was a good one, but Thursday’s batch might be even better. Today we have seven solid iOS apps for you including a wildly popular iOS 8 keyboard, and they’re are normally paid but are on sale for a very limited time. These sales could end minutes from now or days from now, there’s no way to tell — so hurry up if you want to get these nifty apps for free!
DON’T MISS: Ranked: The 10 fastest smartphones in the world
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they are free at the time this post is published. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “free,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Why type when you can Swype? One of the most requested apps for iPhone is finally here.
Swype is the most accurate keyboard on the planet. Whether you type or Swype we enable you to input words faster and easier. It learns the way you type so the more you use it, the smarter it gets.
• 21 languages supported including 16 new downloadable languages
• Intelligent Emoji support in 6 languages (English (US), English (UK), French, Italian, German and Spanish)
• Improved iPad layout
• Customizable keyboard layout (QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY)
• Sound on Keypress option added (*Requires “Full Access”)
• Incredibly intuitive language models that accurately predict what you type or Swype
• Five beautiful themes – FREE on iPhone.
• Quickly enter symbols, punctuation and capital letters with Swype gestures
• Swype learns how you type. You can tell it to add or remove words from your personal dictionary
• You can Swype on your iPad as well as your iPhone
Snapmate is an innovative app using wifi network that lets you share photos or videos with friends or family nearby during you are taking photos and videos.
It’s not sharing after finishing taking the photo or video; during a trip or when in outside with your family or friends, a simple connection would automatically save the photo and video in their camera roll whenever you take a photo and a video.
Taking photos at the same place and sharing right there through this app would make the trip much more fun.
The realtime filter inside Snapmate will show realtime filter results and aid in the photo and video taking.
Download it now and take photos with friends. The time you spend with them would become much happier.
How to use:
1. Choose the device to connect after opening the connection window.
2. Tap the device you wish to connect and invite them (Invited person should accept the invitation).
3. The photos and videos taken after connection would be automatically shared (**if the sharing doesn’t work, please check your connection or check if the devices are too far away)
– You should turn on wifi for using this app.
– The real time filter and multipeer direct sharing feature are used simultaneously, and could result in faster battery consumption
– Please use screen saver mode to save battery. Sharing still works in Screen saver mode.
– Multipeer Conncetivity is a new iOS7 feature. It especially does not support multitasking, so in the background state, the peer to peer sharing would not work. (returning to the app after background state would require you to connect again)
– High photo quality would result in slower sharing between devices. To use peer to peer sharing, please set the quality to below medium.
– 3 or lower people would result in faster sharing due to the limitation of transfer speed.
– If the distance between the devices increases or there is much obstacles between devices, the Wifi signal gets weaker, and could cause failure in sharing. (safe distance: 5m)
Wikify is your ideal travel companion. All Wikipedia information, available in your surroundings, is immediately available by swiping down the notification center.
With Wikify you won’t miss any point of interest ever again. All the information that you need to know and everything you need to see is available with a single swipe.
And you won’t have any trouble finding some well hidden treasures. Wikify supports all major navigation apps.
Download this app and be amazed how useful Wikify will be on your future trips!
• Easy to use
• Navigation integration for Apple Maps, Google Maps, TomTom, Navigon and Garmin
• Supports the metric and English system
• Select up to three languages that you would like to use to view Wikipedia articles
Wikify minimizes the use of GPS because continued use of GPS will decrease battery life. GPS will only be activated shorty to get a GPS fix (GPS will be deactiveted immediately after receiving a GPS fix).
Weather Warning provides you with warnings in real time that actually wake you up! Weather Warning plays a loud siren that you will not miss.
The app can track you throughout your day no matter where you are traveling to make sure you stay safe!
Do not be fooled by other weather apps. They only send you push notifications that make a small sound that is not effective. Weather Warning has a loud siren sound that will wake you up!
Don’t wake up to missed tornado warnings that could have caused you harm.
– Polygon warnings so you get warnings only for your specific location!
– Push Notifications whenever a weather alert occurs
– Background location tracking so you are always up to date on the weather around you
– Radar image
– County wide warnings for up to 5 locations! Brand new feature
Other apps require you to purchase these features after downloading it and they still cost more to begin with! You get everything you need for a one time payment.
Lapse It Pro
Lapse It is an award-winning full featured app for capturing amazing time lapse and stop motion videos. It is simple, intuitive and powerful.
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
• Capture stunning shots using the full potential ( Full Sensor ) of your camera
• Import pre-recorded videos to speed them up or slow them down
• Blazing fast render engine that creates gorgeous Full HD videos
• Auto and manual modes for controlling exposure, focus, ISO and white balance
• Use any song from your library as the sound track of your video
• Speed up your time lapse with millisecond precision up to 240x
• Camera zoom includes even a zoom ramping over time
• More than 50 stunning filters, including the amazing Tilt-Shift effect
• Share directly to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many others
• Tons of post-capture options including trimming, adding timestamp, square mode, backwards playback and more
• Stop motion with onion skin and touch-less photo snaps
• Schedule the capture to start and stop automatically
• Super easy to use with intuitive interface and no registration needed
• The only time lapse and stop motion app that you will need
• Real photo based time lapse and not just high speed videos
• Resume capture for multiple days or different location projects
• Captures with higher image quality and longer than Hyperlapse
• Can use the front facing camera
• Built-in time lapse social gallery
• On screen information during capture
• Easily adjustable full featured settings
• No restrictions for capture length or frames
• Tested and approved by more than 1.000.000 people with 4.5+ rating
Keep a Tally On All The Important Things and Moments – In Style – With This Beautiful, Simple and Powerful Counters App.
– How many cups of coffee did you have this week?
– How many shooting star wishes did you make this year*?
– Did you ever need to count a batch of exactly 25 items?
* App can’t make a Shooting Star wish come true for You :-) … or maybe it can?
■ GENERAL FEATURES ■
– Count through WIDGET – Instant Access even on locked device!
– Up to 15 counters
– Color code each counter with any color you like
– Any positive or negative starting value
– Any positive or negative counting step
– Starting date and last Update date
– Per Day / Week / Month average calculation
– Audio Alert when count reaches zero
– Vibrate on count
– Have Siri speak the count out loud
– Tap anywhere on screen except corners to count
– Tap lower-right corner to count back
– Lower pitched sound for distinction when counting back
(!) VIBRATION – IMPORTANT
To use vibration iPhone must be on mute and vibration enabled in iPhone’s sound settings.
■ COUNTER AND COUNTING STEP LIMITS ■
– Counter limits are from -99,999 to +999,999
– Counting step from -99,999 to +999,999
1. Limit a batch to 130 items – Set starting value to 130, counting step -1 and enable Zero Count Alert
2. Count cigarettes by packs – Set starting value to 0 and counting step to 20 (20 cigarettes per pack)
If you require larger limits, simply send me feedback and i’ll update in near future.
■ SOUNDS & VIBES ■
– Soft Click
– Loud Beep
– Siri Speak
– Zero Count Alert
Correcting a count with counting back produces a lower pitched sound for easy distinction.
■ GESTURES ■
At the moment various gestures for reset and count back are not implemented, but you can simply send me feedback on which gestures would you like the most and I’ll add them in near future.
Record straight to slow-motion video, no editing required.
Switch speed as you go—slide while recording to choose slow, fast, or normal speed.
When you’re done, Flow takes care of the rest and saves directly to Photos. It’s slow motion made easy.
– Record to slow-motion and fast-motion video in realtime
– On iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, shoot with Cinematic 1080p at 60 frames per second or super slow motion 720p at up to 240 frames per second.
– Switch speeds as often as you want
– See how long your recording will be as it records
– Saves directly to Photos (use iTunes File Sharing if Photos library access is disabled)
– Just one tap to view your last recording
– Lossless variable framerate export (default) or 30 FPS export for maximum compatibility.
– Record at 1x speed for high FPS capture on supported devices
FRAME CAPTURE RATE:
– Up to 240 FPS on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
– 120 FPS on iPhone 5s and iPad Air 2
– 60 FPS on iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina Display, and iPod Touch 5th Generation with back-facing camera
– 30 FPS on all earlier devices
– Flow does not use the front-facing camera