Virgin Mobile on Friday announced the upcoming availability of the iPhone 5. The carrier will offer Apple’s latest smartphone starting at $549.99 for the 16GB model beginning next week. The iPhone 5 will be compatible with Virgin’s unlimited Beyond Talk plans, which offers 2.5GB of data at 3G and 4G LTE speeds and unlimited messaging for $35 per month. Customers who enroll in automatic monthly payments will be eligible for even more savings with a $5 per month discount. The iPhone 5 will be available in Virgin Mobile stores and RadioShack locations nationwide starting June 28th.
- Divers discovered a horrifying 26-foot sea worm that only comes out at night
- Your iPhone has a hidden map that shows where and when it’ll rain
- Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Man from No Way Home leaked by Marvel’s own promo
- Better than stimulus checks, this program gets certain people up to $17,500 for free
- Here’s why Congress is so worried about the Tether stablecoin
November 27th, 2021
November 28th, 2021