Today, at the TechCrunch Disrupt conference in San Francisco, Paypal’s Laura Chambers indicated that an update to her company’s iPhone application, that will allow users to deposit checks by photographing the front and back of the tender with their Apple smartphone, is due “in the next day or so.” The ability to deposit checks via scanned images has already been implemented by some traditional banks, however PayPal will be one of the first companies to implement the feature into a mobile application.
- Dangerous hand sanitizer recall: Check if you have any in your home
- Better than stimulus checks, this program gets certain people up to $17,500 for free
- Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Man from No Way Home leaked by Marvel’s own promo
- Astronomers discovered a planet where a full year is 16 hours long
- Surprise stimulus checks could come after Thanksgiving – here’s how much you get
November 25th, 2021
November 27th, 2021