Google (GOOG) apparently isn’t wasting any time when it comes to pushing out Android 4.2 to its older Nexus devices. ZDNet reports that some Galaxy Nexus owners are getting Android 4.2 pushed out to their devices, well ahead of when most carrier-locked Android devices are likely to get their updates. Additionally, The Verge reports that Google’s popular Nexus 7 tablet has also started getting the Android 4.2 upgrade. Android 4.2 is a small update to Google’s Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system that adds a new feature called Photo Sphere that makes it easy for users to take panoramic photos on their smartphones or tablets.
- You might have access to an extra $1,000 stimulus check if you live in this state
- Extra stimulus checks up to $3,000 are coming if you live in one of these 10 states
- AirPods Pro, iPads, and Apple Watch just got huge price cuts at Amazon
- Here’s how you might be able to get an extra $600 stimulus check
- This is the only iPhone 13 hands-on video on the entire internet right now
September 17th, 2021
September 16th, 2021