There is a serious problem with both the Windows 8 Pro and Windows RT versions of Microsoft’s (MSFT) Surface tablets: the company’s new operating systems are much more bloated than comparable platforms. The 32GB Surface with Windows RT only offers 20GB of usable space and unfortunately, the higher-end Surface Pro is even worse. As confirmed by The Verge, the 128GB and 64GB models of Microsoft’s upcoming tablet only offer 83GB and 23GB of free space, respectively. This could be a big problem for Microsoft and will undoubtedly be taken into consideration when people are looking to purchase the Surface or Surface Pro.
- Wondering how to hide power cords? This $24 solution has 24,000 5-star ratings
- 10 most viewed YouTube videos of all-time
- This Spider-Man: No Way Home sequel rumor will have Marvel fans flipping out
- You need to watch this thrilling Netflix spy movie that’s shooting up the charts
- New Netflix true-crime docuseries has viewers stunned and appalled