We just elbowed our way through crowds, crawled on the ground under legs and ducked beneath cameras to bring you a look at the insanity that is Apple’s Grand Central Terminal Apple Store (grand) opening. The line to get in was wrapped deep inside and around the corridors of Grand Central Station, and there were hundreds of people gathered around the steps of the East Balcony entrance as well. Those who are smart enough to steer clear of the bedlam should be sure to check out our photo gallery below, and stay tuned for more pictures once if we can manage to fight our way inside.
- This viral iPhone app turns you into a cartoon, and it’s really freaking me out
- China may have snapped the greatest Mars selfie ever
- Marvel doesn’t know how to tell the Avengers story we all want, leak says
- Marvel’s final ‘Endgame’ battle had this amazing scene, but a leak says it was cut
- ‘Loki’ might have just uncovered Marvel’s biggest lie from ‘Endgame’