Reuters is reporting that Korean electronics manufacturer LG will postpone their plans to launch an Android based tablet due to reliability concerns with Google's mobile OS. “We plan to introduce a tablet that runs on the most reliable Android version … We are in talks with Google to decide on the most suitable version for our tablet and that is not Froyo 2.2,” said an anonymous LG official. Reuters' source went on to say that LG has yet to finalize the timing for its Android tablet play. Once thing seems certain, the Android tablet party will be fairly crowded by the time LG arrives.
- This Doctor Strange 2 cameo will be Marvel fans’ dream come true
- iPhone SE 3 leaked renders reveal the unlikely upgrade of our dreams
- Netflix movies, shows, & series: New releases for the week of January 16th
- Doctor Strange 2’s biggest surprise cameo might have leaked
- These 5 popular groceries are being pulled from supermarket shelves
January 15th, 2022
January 16th, 2022