Today, LG announced the GD510 “Pop”, a handset that attempts to build upon the LG Cookie’s success as an entry level touchscreen designed to appeal to the masses. LG sold 7 million Cookies worldwide to date, so it certainly seems to have found the right mix of features and pricing. The Pop will feature a 3-inch WQVGA touchscreen display, 8GB of internal storage, a 3 megapixel camera and a brushed aluminum case with a single multi-function button and a narrow 4.8mm bezel. Sleek and simple, the Pop will become available mid-October throughout Europe with pricing set by each individual market.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Teaser says Marvel’s Avengers may soon fight a terrifying new threat
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- Elon Musk just took a swipe at President Biden after successful SpaceX landing
- I’m obsessed with a $20 Amazon smart home device you’ve never heard of
September 18th, 2021
September 20th, 2021