Rumors that Apple’s third-generation iPad tablet would include 4G LTE connectivity have persisted for almost a year, and now the news is all but confirmed. Less than an hour ahead of Apple’s press conference in San Francisco, a source speaking with 9to5Mac confirmed that Apple’s inventory system is now being populated with entries for an International version of Apple’s next iPad equipped with integrated 4G. “MD369LL/A – IPAD WI-FI 4G 16GBLACK – USA.” is one such entry. Apple’s iPad 3/iPad HD unveiling is scheduled to begin at 1:00 p.m. Eastern, 10:00 a.m. Pacific and BGR will be reporting all the news as it breaks.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry
- A hacker tried to poison the water supply in another major US city
- Strawberry Moon: How to watch the last supermoon of 2021 this week
- A massive ‘Loki’ spoiler might be hiding in plain sight