Unlike the Q in the James Bond films, the Google (GOOG) Nexus Q won’t have a very long shelf life. Ars Technica reports that Google’s spherical streaming entertainment hub, unveiled just over a month ago at Google I/O, is being shelved indefinitely as Google says it needs time to make the product “even better.” Customers who preordered their Nexus Qs can rest easy, however, because Google says it will send them preview versions of the device free of charge, and anyone still interested in the Nexus Q can sign up for updates over on Google’s Nexus website.
- These early Prime Day deals have prices so low, it’s like Amazon made a mistake
- Southwest Airlines cancels hundreds of flights for the third day in a row
- Google just added Apple’s best iMessage feature to Android’s messaging app
- Gmail just got a massive upgrade that might impact everything you do online
- If you drive a car from this popular brand, your personal data might’ve been stolen