Unlike the Q in the James Bond films, the Google (GOOG) Nexus Q won’t have a very long shelf life. Ars Technica reports that Google’s spherical streaming entertainment hub, unveiled just over a month ago at Google I/O, is being shelved indefinitely as Google says it needs time to make the product “even better.” Customers who preordered their Nexus Qs can rest easy, however, because Google says it will send them preview versions of the device free of charge, and anyone still interested in the Nexus Q can sign up for updates over on Google’s Nexus website.
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry
- A hacker tried to poison the water supply in another major US city
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- A massive ‘Loki’ spoiler might be hiding in plain sight