AT&T has just announced pricing for the Blackberry Torch 9800, the device will retail for $199 with a two-year commitment to Ma’ Bell; putting it in the same price bracket at the Samsung Captivate and 16 GB iPhone 4. You can purchase the new handset starting August 12th at AT&T company owned retail stores or online. What do you think so far? Did RIM cook up a winner?
- This twisted psychological horror movie is #1 on Netflix today
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme
- Stimulus check update: Do this by tomorrow or you’ll miss a $1,100 payment
- 5 Google Maps tricks you’ll wonder how you lived without
- Superman no longer fights for ‘The American Way’
October 15th, 2021
October 14th, 2021