Smartphone fans are in for a busy fall season this year. On top of Apple’s iPhone 5S, Samsung’s Galaxy Note III and the intriguing Moto X, it appears as though BlackBerry also has a new flagship smartphone in store. CNET reports that the BlackBerry A10 will be BlackBerry’s followup to the Z10. Like its predecessor, the A10 will feature a full-touch form factor, though additional details are unknown for the time being. The report claims BlackBerry’s new high-end phone will launch this coming November, and while multiple carriers are expected to support the device, the only one CNET could confirm for the time being is Sprint.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Mark Zuckerberg is about to ruin Facebook for the last group of people who don’t hate it yet
- This new Netflix horror thriller rocketed to #1 on the movie chart
- 5 must-have Amazon finds you’ve probably never heard of