It looks like Apple has begun sending out press invites to a March 2nd media event to be held in California. The event, scheduled for 10:00AM PT, should be the official outing of the company’s oft rumored iPad 2. The invitation simply taunts its recipients to “come see what 2011 will be the year of.” Analysts are calling for a new, buttonless iPad with front and rear facing cameras along with a larger screen. Will the rumors hold water? We’ll soon find out.
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- This new Netflix horror thriller rocketed to #1 on the movie chart
- Mark Zuckerberg is about to ruin Facebook for the last group of people who don’t hate it yet
- Sketchy seeds from China in the mail finally explained
October 24th, 2021