Apple will reportedly integrate Yelp into its upcoming iOS 6 Maps apps, Bloomberg reported on Monday. The publication cited materials distributed to Apple software developers earlier this month, which depict how the company’s upcoming Maps feature allows users to “check-in” through Yelp without leaving the app or being required to open a new one. The images indicate a partnership between the two companies, however both declined to comment. Apple’s new mapping technology will be available later this year with the release of iOS 6.
- Urgent meat recall: 234,000 pounds were sold so check your fridge now
- 3 new Netflix series with 100% Rotten Tomatoes scores have viewers flipping out
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for Christmas – find out if you get one
- Where’s my stimulus check? Everything you need to know, and what comes next (December 2021)
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s $15 today