We’re now just a few short days away from full-on Black Friday 2014 madness, but as anyone who has been following BGR’s Black Friday coverage knows, the deals began a long time ago. Retailers across the country and online vendors have turned up the heat on pre-Black Friday sales in an effort to boost revenue this shopping season, and it certainly seems to be working.
Of course, that also means you don’t have to wait for Black Friday or even Thanksgiving Day to roll around to save money, and now Best Buy has kicked off its big early access sale for one day only.
As noted by Black Friday monitor BFAds, Best Buy on Tuesday launched a special online early access sale ahead of Black Friday 2014. The sale offers a number of great deals on devices ranging from HDTVs, computers, tablets, smartwatches, headphones, accessories and more.
There are 24 deals in all, and Best Buy says that only limited quantities of each item are available.
Of note, everyone has access to sale prices, but Best Buy Elite and Elite Plus members will get extra savings as shown on Best Buy’s special early access sale page.
Here are some of the great deals being offered:
- Panasonic 55″ 120Hz 1080p Smart LED HDTV – $400 Off
- Sharp AQUOS 60″ Smart LED HDTV – $200 Off
- Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera w/ 18-140mm VR Lens – $600 Off
- Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera w/ 18-140mm Lens, 55-300mm Lens, Bag & 32GB Memory Card – $810 Off
- Nintendo Wii U Console w/ Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros., Tropical Freeze & Nintendo Land – $50 Off
- HP ENVY TouchSmart 15.6″ Touch-Screen Laptop – Intel Core i5 – 8GB Memory – 750GB Hard Drive – $200 Off
- Select Pebble Smart Watches – $20 Off
- Select Pebble Steel Smart Watches – $50 Off
- Roku – Streaming Stick HDMI Version – $10 Off
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Over-the-Ear Headphones – $100 Off
Also of note, Best Buy is offering free shipping on all orders over $35.
To take advantage of these deals and plenty more, follow the link below in our source section to visit Best Buy’s early access sale page. The deals end at 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday.
And for more online deals that you can enjoy right now without waiting for Black Friday, be sure to check out Amazon’s crazy pre-Black Friday sale, which is live right now and offers new sale items every 10 minutes.
MORE BIG BLACK FRIDAY DEALS: Visit our Black Friday 2014 hub!