In a short press release this morning, iMaker Apple, Inc. announced that it anticipates sales of its new Apple TV device to eclipse 1 million in sales “later this week.” The announcement was made a little early by Apple’s PR team as later this week most consumers, writers, and analysts will be sitting by their respective fires roasting chestnuts… or something like that. The new Apple TV was released on September 1st of this year — it has taken the company just under three months to reach the 1 million units sold milestone.
- We have some bad news about the $3,600 stimulus payments you’re about to start getting
- Siri’s new iPhone voices sound so much better – here’s how to enable them
- 10 Amazon finds under $30 each that people are obsessed with right now
- ‘Loki’ episode 3 features a huge revelation that you probably missed
- I’ll never forget John McAfee’s reply when I asked for an interview