According to information acquired by WinRumors, Verizon Wireless will begin to sell Windows Phone handsets towards the end of March. Citing “people familiar with the company’s plans,” the blog goes on to note that the HTC 7 Trophy — the same CDMA, WP7 handset to be carried by Sprint — could be announced as early as February 28th. The device will have Microsoft’s “NoDo” update (also known as the copy and paste update) and should retail for $199.99 with a signed two-year contract. Any Big Red patrons out there waiting on a Windows Phone set?
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Teaser says Marvel’s Avengers may soon fight a terrifying new threat
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro 8 specs and price just leaked at the last minute
- I’m obsessed with a $20 Amazon smart home device you’ve never heard of
September 18th, 2021
September 20th, 2021