According to information acquired by WinRumors, Verizon Wireless will begin to sell Windows Phone handsets towards the end of March. Citing “people familiar with the company’s plans,” the blog goes on to note that the HTC 7 Trophy — the same CDMA, WP7 handset to be carried by Sprint — could be announced as early as February 28th. The device will have Microsoft’s “NoDo” update (also known as the copy and paste update) and should retail for $199.99 with a signed two-year contract. Any Big Red patrons out there waiting on a Windows Phone set?
- Google’s time crystal discovery is so big, we can’t fully comprehend it
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- Netflix quietly removed one of the most popular shows ever, and subscribers are freaking out