Reuters is reporting that AOL, Inc. is contemplating a breakup through “a complicated series of transactions” that could end in a merger with search giant Yahoo!. The publication is citing “sources close to the plans” and adds that “the latest discussions derive from plans contemplated in 2008 and 2009 before Time Warner spun off AOL to Time Warner shareholders.” Both AOL and Yahoo! declined to comment on the report when contacted by Reuters; AOL’s stock price rose slightly on the news.
- Scary probiotics recall: If you have this supplement, throw it out now
- Actual 3D-printed steaks are now being served in restaurants – here’s where
- 20 crazy Amazon Black Friday deals that somehow just came back
- Security holes discovered in 9 popular routers – is yours on the list?
- Spider-Man: No Way Home soundtrack might confirm the biggest leak
December 6th, 2021