In a webinar for developers on Thursday, Palm announced that it will be launching a developer-friendly promotion on all paid apps in the App Catalog. Starting June 18th and ending on July 9th, the promotion will slash the price on every paid app in the App Catalog by 50%. In a move sure to please developers, Palm will subsidize the promotion and pay developers the full retail price for each app purchased. WebOS owners looking to save some cash and support the webOS developer community can do so by purchasing a few dozen apps when the promo kicks in.
- We might know who the final ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ villain is
- Read this now if iOS 15 ruined your iPhone’s battery life
- Your fourth stimulus check is going out right now if you live in this state
- The chilling new Netflix horror series everyone’s been waiting for is finally here
- Kodak’s amazing new portable projector just got its first Amazon discount
September 25th, 2021