Nokia (NOK) smartphones already look and feel top-notch, and they’ll only get better in future releases. The Verge reports that Nokia is planning to move away from the polycarbonate casing it used for its Lumia 920 model and instead use an aluminum construction for next-generation Lumia models set to be released later this year. The result of this is that the new Lumias “will be a lot lighter and thinner than the existing Lumia 920,” which itself is a very stylish, sleek smartphone. The Verge says that the new Lumia has been code-named “Catwalk” and will have internal specifications similar to the Lumia 920.
- Divers discovered a horrifying 26-foot sea worm that only comes out at night
- Your iPhone has a hidden map that shows where and when it’ll rain
- Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Man from No Way Home leaked by Marvel’s own promo
- Better than stimulus checks, this program gets certain people up to $17,500 for free
- Here’s why Congress is so worried about the Tether stablecoin
November 27th, 2021
November 28th, 2021