According to Digitimes — everyones favorite sometimes correct website — Apple, Inc. will be releasing their second generation iPad tablet in the first quarter of 2011. The publication cites “suppliers” and writes: “The new capacity of TPK Touch Solutions and Wintek, the 4.5G plant of Cando, and the 4.5G plant of Chimei Innolux (CMI) are reportedly completing validation of ultra-thin glass-based touch panels with Apple.” The iPad was first launched in the U.S. on April 3 of 2010; a Q1 launch would have Apple’s second iteration of the device out in under one-year.
- Dangerous hand sanitizer recall: Check if you have any in your home
- Better than stimulus checks, this program gets certain people up to $17,500 for free
- Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Man from No Way Home leaked by Marvel’s own promo
- Astronomers discovered a planet where a full year is 16 hours long
- Surprise stimulus checks could come after Thanksgiving – here’s how much you get
November 25th, 2021
November 26th, 2021