Remember the Dell Streak? If not then we envy you since it was certainly one of the least inspiring flagship smartphones the world has ever seen. With this in mind, it’s good to hear that the now-private Dell has no plans to get back into the smartphone game anytime soon. In an interview with CNBC, Dell founder Michael Dell said that his company wouldn’t be making a new smartphone anytime soon and would only act as a reseller of other companies’ devices. Dell said that his company was taking a longer-term view with its investments and would focus much more on long-term growth instead of on quarterly numbers.
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- New stimulus checks over $1,000 are coming – find out if you get one
- Apple Watch Series 7 and SE start at $219 in this Cyber Week blowout
- iPhone trick unlocks a hidden emoji avalanche that is blowing TikTok’s mind
- Gorgeous iPhone wallpapers give your phone a magical look
November 29th, 2021
November 30th, 2021