Following up on a rumor from yesterday, Digital Daily‘s John Paczkowski has confirmed that Apple has purchased the domain name icloud.com — henceforth to be known as iCloud, we’re sure. “Sources in a position to know” confirmed to the publication that Swedish company Xcerion has sold the domain to Apple, although they could not confirm that the Cupertino-based company paid $4.5 million for it as was reported yesterday. Apple is widely expected to launch a cloud-based service in the very near future.
- The iPhone trick in this viral TikTok is being called ‘life-changing’
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- Could Loki be responsible for the most amazing scene in ‘Endgame’?
- Windows 10 has a hidden ransomware protection feature – here’s how to use it
- I’m obsessed with this Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of – and it’s only $15 for Prime Day!