Apple (AAPL) shares got a boost Tuesday afternoon on rumors that the company may announce a split on Wednesday during its annual shareholder meeting. The rumor comes from former money manager and current TheStreet.com contributor Douglas Kass, who did not disclose his source. “High above the Alps my Gnome is hearing a rumor that Apple will announce a stock split at tomorrow’s shareholder meeting,” Kass wrote in a post on Twitter, providing no further details. Apple shares rose more than 1.4% on the rumor after nearing a new closing low.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Every Marvel fan needs to watch this fan-made ‘Loki’ video right now
- Apple iPhone 14: Rumors, news, release date, and more
- Apple Watch Series 7: All there is to know about Apple’s next watch
- This is the stunning all-screen iPhone 13 everyone’s been dreaming of
- Will bitcoin payments be Amazon’s big Black Friday surprise this year?