The early bird gets the worm. If you didn’t rouse yourself at 4:00 a.m. EST to order an iPad 2 online, you’re going to have a little bit of a wait on your hands. Apple’s online store has now placed a 2-3 week shipping lag on all iPad 2 models and colors. If you absolutely must have the tablet before then, you may want to come up with a retail strategy. The iPad 2 will be available beginning at 5:00 p.m. EST this evening at a host of retailers across the States. If you plan on venturing out for a retail iPad 2 purchase, good luck.
- Wondering how to hide power cords? This $24 solution has 24,000 5-star ratings
- 10 most viewed YouTube videos of all-time
- This Spider-Man: No Way Home sequel rumor will have Marvel fans flipping out
- You need to watch this thrilling Netflix spy movie that’s shooting up the charts
- Here’s every single COVID home test kit in stock at Amazon right now