Look, Prime Day 2018 hasn’t even officially started yet so it’s obviously impossible to say which deals will end up being the best bargains of Amazon’s big event. Now that Amazon’s first wave of deals has hit the site early though, we can say with near certainty that we’ve already found the most insane deal of Prime Day this year. The Toshiba 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR – Fire TV Edition has been flying off of Amazon’s virtual store shelves at its normal price of $399.99. Seriously, think about how crazy it is that you can get a 50-inch television with a gorgeous screen, 4K resolution, and HDR support for just $400! Starting right now, however, you can get this awesome TV for just $289.99. Crazy!
There is no doubt in our minds that this deal will sell out, but hopefully Amazon will keep offering it at this price with delayed shipping until the end of the day on Tuesday.
Here are some key details about the TV from Amazon’s product page:
- Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more.
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 44.6” x 26.4” x 3.7”, TV with stand: 44.6” x 27.8” x 10.7”. Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, digital output (optical), antenna/cable output, audio output, Ethernet.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.