We’ve been told by a source close to Samsung (005930) that the company will indeed be introducing a follow-up to the Galaxy Note, the Galaxy Note II, during its press conference on August 15th. The display is said to be thinner and taller, allowing Samsung to stuff a 5.5-inch screen into a phone that can supposedly be held by humans and not just 7-foot tall Gorillas.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- 6 beloved out-of-stock groceries are coming back to Costco
- Special stimulus check payments up to $1,261 are available – do you qualify?
- Purported Doctor Strange 2 photo might reveal one of the movie’s biggest cameos
- Scientists think they figured out when the Sun will explode and kill us all
- If you have DirecTV, you’re about to lose these 2 channels