HTC (2498) and carrier partner KDDI on Wednesday unveiled the HTC smartphone that has been highly anticipated by Android fans around the world ever since BGR exclusively revealed the device back in April. The sleek new smartphone will likely be HTC’s flagship device ahead of the holidays, featuring a 5-inch 1080p “Super LCD 3” display, a quad-core 1.5GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage plus a microSD slot, NFC, LTE, Bluetooth 4.0 and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. A version of the J Butterfly is expected to launch on Verizon Wireless (VZ) ahead of the holidays this year.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Mark Zuckerberg is about to ruin Facebook for the last group of people who don’t hate it yet
- This new Netflix horror thriller rocketed to #1 on the movie chart
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet