Samsung’s (005930) second supersized smartphone is a hit, having sold more than 3 million units in just 37 days. The South Korea-based company announced the milestone earlier this month and now, just over three weeks later, a new milestone has been achieved as global sales of the Galaxy Note II are confirmed to have topped 5 million handsets in just two months. Samsung revealed the new milestone on Monday, though it once again failed to clarify whether the impressive figure refer to channel sales or end-user sales. BGR reviewed the Galaxy Note II in October and we said it was better than its predecessor in almost every way.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- This is the Marvel ‘Fantastic Four’ news we’ve been waiting for
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- Amazon is blowing out Tessan power strips for one day only