Prime Day was massive this year, and our readers saved so much money on best-selling products. Amazon’s big summer sale might technically be over, but there are still tons of great Prime Day deals you can still shop now. What’s more, most of them are now open to everyone, not just people who subscribe to Amazon Prime!
In this weekend’s roundup, we’re going to share our favorite leftover Prime Day deals that anyone can get this weekend.
Our favorite leftover Prime Day deals
- TOP DEAL: 🎮 The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has a huge 18% discount that drops it to $57.18 — that’s a great deal for the best Nintendo Switch game ever made!
- Apple’s AirPods Pro 2 are on sale for just $199
- The MyQ Smart Garage Door Controller is on sale for just $19.99, the lowest price of 2023
- I ditched my AirPods Pro for Bowers & Wilkins Pi7 S2 ANC earbuds, and they have a rare $70 discount today
- Every single one of Amazon’s Roomba Prime Day deals is still going strong!
- Apple’s 10.2-inch iPad is on sale for $249.99, matching the best price ever
- Fire TV Stick 4K Max refurbs are $28.99 this weekend
- Other Fire TV Sticks are on sale, too
- Apple AirTag 4-packs are on sale for $88.99 — that’s $0.50 more than they were on Prime Day, but it’s close enough
- Tons of Google Pixel phones and Google Nest devices are still down to their Prime Day prices
- The powerful M1 MacBook Air has a $250 discount that drops it to $749.99, an all-time low
- Super-popular KMC smart plugs with Alexa and Google Assistant are down to just $4.25 each when you buy a 4-pack
- Get the Echo Show 5 for $49.99 or the Echo Show 8 for $74.99 instead of $130
- Don’t miss the best Fitbit deals of 2023, with prices starting at just $59
- Samsung TVs are still on sale at their Prime Day prices
Check out more of this weekend’s top Prime Day deals right here: