As is the case each and every year in the United States, this is the time of year we give thanks… and buy lots and lots of stuff. Retailers are gearing up for massive sales on Black Friday this year, and we have already shared the details of some incredible sales. Gadget seekers will find tons of crazy deals at Best Buy this year, of course, but other stores including Target and Walmart have some solid offers on tap as well. Even companies like Microsoft and Verizon are getting in on the action in 2014.
Black Friday sale monitor BFAds has posted the full sales fliers for both RadioShack and Staples.
At RadioShack, shoppers will find a total of 213 items on sale for Black Friday 2014, and things will kick off at 8:00 a.m. until noon on Thanksgiving Day. A second round of sales will be available beginning at 5:00 p.m. that evening, and stores will close at midnight.
RadioShack will then reopen at 6:00 a.m. on Black Friday.
Over at Staples, shoppers will have access to 126 items on sale for Black Friday this year, and the first round of sales will take place from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Staples will reopen at 6:00 a.m. the following morning.
Here are some highlights from RadioShack’s Black Friday 2014 sale:
- Garmin nuvi 52LM 5″ GPS w/ Lifetime Maps – $89.99
- Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse – $8.99
- AUVIO Portable Bluetooth Speaker – $39.99
- Beats Solo HD Drenched in Color – $69.99 After Mail-in Rebate
- RC Drone w/ Video Camera – $34.99
And a few highlights from Staples:
- JLab Android 7″ Tablet (JLAB PRO-7)- $39.99
- Samsung 7″ Galaxy Tab 3 Lite- $99.99
- Toshiba Encore Mini 7″ Tablet + Free SanDisk 16GB microSD Card- $99.99
- Samsung 23.6″ Wide-Screen LED monitor (VQ9784)- $99.99
- Asus 11.6″ Laptop w/ Intel Processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB HDD, Windows 8.1 OS (X205TA-RHATMN01)- $99.99
For the full ads from each store with all the details you need, follow the links below in our source section.
For more information about crazy deals this holiday season, check out our Black Friday 2014 hub!