We’ve heard from two independent sources that RIM is planning on announcing only one handset at BlackBerry World next week, the BlackBerry Bold Touch (or whatever name it ends up launching with). Yeah, that’s right… the company has six major products in the pipeline, all currently set to be released between June and September, and it is only going to announce one of them at the biggest Blackberry event of the year. We’re told this was a last minute change, and if it ends up panning out, well, it’s just plain stupid.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Here’s how much money you can get right now between stimulus checks and tax credits
- Maps gets a great new feature in iOS 15 that Apple never announced
- Forgotten action thriller with three Marvel stars hits Netflix next week
- Here’s why Marvel movies are so much more successful than DC, according to a DC writer
- ‘Loki’ might have a serious plot hole that Marvel will need to address