Everyone who loves to whine about the iPhone’s display being too small may soon have their prayers answered. Ian Sherr, a reporter for The Wall Street Journal, has posted on his Twitter account that Apple is testing out several prototypes for a larger iPhone, including one device with a display measuring 6 inches diagonally. Sherr says that the new models aren’t close to being ready for release, however, so we shouldn’t expect to see an “iPhablet” during Apple’s next-generation iPhone launch next week. But next year’s iPhone 6 might finally bring with it the larger display that so many have been clamoring for.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
- Biden wants stimulus checks to keep coming next year – here’s how much you’d get
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
October 24th, 2021