If you’re an eager holiday shopper who has been closely following our Black Friday 2015 hub, you haven’t had a moment to breathe this week. We’ve seen a number of Black Friday ads from high-profile stores pop up on the web this week, both officially and unofficially, and it all culminated earlier today with one of the most hotly anticipated Black Friday ads of the year: Walmart.
Now that all of the major nationwide retail stores have had their monster Black Friday 2015 sales detailed, it’s time to take a step back for a moment and recap. In this post, you’ll find links to every big Black Friday ad that has been published so far, along with a few of the most impressive deals from each store.
We’ll start with the biggest of the bunch…
- Toshiba 49-inch LED 1080p HDTV for $149.99 – if someone would have told you two years ago that you would be able to buy a high-quality 49-inch HDTV for $150, you might have laughed in their face.
- Samsung 60-inch LED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $799.99 – if someone would have told you two minutes ago that you would be able to buy a high-quality 60-inch 4K TV for $800, you definitely would have laughed in their face.
- Samsung 65-inch Smart 4K 3D TV for $1,999.99 — that’s $1,300 off one of the most impressive HDTVs Samsung has ever made.
- Vizio 65-inch Smart 4K TV for $999.99 — that’s $1,000 lower than the same size TV from Samsung.
- 11.6-inch Acer Chromebook for $99.00 — if you want to buy someone a solid laptop for web browsing, video streaming and light work, this is the one to buy.
Of note, there are already eight Black Friday deals that you can snag right now on Best Buy’s website, and they’re all impressive ones.
Next up is Walmart’s Black Friday ad, which just popped up earlier today. As you might expect, this 32-page ad is absolutely jam-packed with crazy deals. Here are just a few to look forward to:
- $299 PlayStation 4 Uncharted Bundle (save $50)
- $299 Xbox One Gears of War bundle with a $30 Walmart gift card (save $50)
- $249 Wii U Super Smash Bros and Splatoon bundle
- $998 55-inch Curved Samsung Smart 4K TV (save $200)
- $698 55-inch LG Smart 4K TV (save $300)
- $498 55-inch Samsung Smart HDTV
- $448 55-inch Hisense LED 4K TV
- $348 55-inch TCK Roku Smart TV
- $299 17-inch HP laptop
- $249 HP Touch laptop
- $199 15.6 HP laptop
Walmart also has new daily deals that pop up each day, so be sure to check back in our Black Friday 2015 hub often.
Amazon has a massive Black Friday deals store that’s already live, and you can learn everything you need to know about it in our post. New deals are added to this special page each and every week, and you can see which new deals are live at the moment right here.
If you want to make it through this Black Friday shopping season without ever leaving your house, this is your best bet.
BJ’s Wholesale Club
The BJ’s Wholesale Club Black Friday 2015 ad hit the net on Wednesday, and it’s packed full of fantastic deals. Here’s a small taste:
- Samsung 55” 4K UHD Smart LED TV (Model UN55JU640D): $799.99 after $380 Clipless Coupon – Club Item #042812 Valid 11/20-11/30/15 In-Club or BJs.com
- Samsung 75” 4K UHD Smart LED TV (Model UN75JU641D): $2,499.99 after $800 Clipless Coupon – Club Item #041456 Valid 11/20-11/30/15 In-Club or BJs.com
- Samsung 55” Smart 1080p LED HDTV (Model UN55J620D): $579.99 after $270 Clipless Coupon – Club Item #025349 Valid 11/20-11/30/15 In-Club or BJs.com
- Samsung 40” Smart 1080p LED HDTV (Model UN40j520d): $319.99 after $130 Clipless Coupon – Club Item #025318 Valid 11/20-11/30/15 In-Club or BJs.com
- GoPro Hero3+ Silver 10MP 1080p Wi-Fi Waterproof Action Camera with Dual Battery Charger and Extra Battery: $199.99 after $50 off at register Item#023846 Valid 11/20-11/30/15 In-Club or BJs.com as instant savings
- Dyson Ball Multi-Floor Bagless Vacuum (BJ’s Exclusive Value Pack): $289.99 after $80 Clipless Coupon Item #033655 Valid 11/20-11/30/15 In-Club or BJs.com as instant savings – online pricing may vary
- Therapedic Luxury Queen Mattress Set with Memory Foam Gel: $299.99 after $400 taken off at register Valid 11/20-11/30/15 In-Club
That’s right, killer prices on HDTVs and a queen mattress set for $300! That’s just the tip of the iceberg, of course, and you’ll find the rest of the deals right here.
People went crazy over Costco’s big Black Friday ad, and rightfully so. The ad is “only” 16 pages long, but contained within those 16 pages are some of the craziest deals we’ve seen for this coming Black Friday. Here are some examples from our post:
- Samsung 40″ 4K Smart TV: $270 off
- Samsung 55″ 4K Smart TV: $500 off
- Samsung 65″ 4K Smart TV: $700 off
- Samsung 75″ 4K Smart TV: $1,200 off
- Vizio 55″ 4K TV: $170 off
- Vizio 70″ 4K TV: $300 off
- LG 49″ 4K TV: $489.99
- GoPro Hero3: $50 off
- HP Envy x260 Windows 10 laptop: $180 off
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Bundle: $250 off
Costco’s deals extend well beyond gadgets though, and you can check them all out in our post.
If you’re not a member at Sam’s Club, avert your eyes now because you’ll miss out on some crazy Black Friday deals like these:
- Samsung 65″ curved 4K TV: $1,478
- Samsung 75″ 4K TV: $2,398
- Vizio 55″ 1080p HDTV: $448
- JVC 49″ 1080p HDTV: $229.88
- JVC 43″ 1080p HDTV: $199.88
- $175 off iPad Air 2 WiFi + Cellular models
- $150 off iPad Air 2 Wifi models
- Dyson Cinetec Big Ball Vacuum: $339.98
- HP Pavillion x360 Laptop with Windows 10: $399
- Xbox One Gears of War Bundle: $299
- PS4 Star Wars Battlefront Bundle: $389
If you are a member, you can check out the full Sam’s Club Black Friday ad right here.
- $1,799.99 65-inch Samsung Smart 4K TV (save $1,200)
- $1,199.99 55-inch Samsung Smart 4K 3D TV (save $1,800)
- $999 Canon EOS 6D DSLR (save $700)
- $819 128GB iPhone 6s (save $30)
- $729 11.6-inch MacBook Air (save $170)
- $719 64GB iPhone 6s (save $30)
- $629 16GB iPhone 6s (save $20)
- $489 Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera + 16-50 lens (save $159)
- $459.99 64GB iPad mini 4 (save $40)
- $459.99 15.6 Lenovo Flex laptop (save $240)
- $359.99 16GB iPad Air 2 (save $140)
- $299 GoPro Hero4 camera (save $100)
- $229 GoPro Hero4 camera (save $70)
- $209.99 11.6-inch Lenovo ThinkPad laptop (save $289.01)
- $185 $200 Target Gift card (save $15)
- $114.95 Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband (save $30)
- $80 for $100 Toys R Us Gift Card (save $20)
- $50 GameStop Gift Card with Bonus $10
The Staples Black Friday sale will be packed full of PCs and peripherals, and you probably won’t have to fight through crowds to the same extent that you will elsewhere. As such, it’s a solid option to keep in mind. Here’s a taste of what’s in store:
- $249 Lenovo 15.6″ Ideapad w/ Intel Pentium, 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM, Win 10 (save $130)
- $279 Dell Inspiron 15.6″ Laptop w/ Intel Core i3, 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM, Win 10 (save $179)
- $299 Dell 11.6″ 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop w/ Intel Pentium, 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM, Win 10 (save $200)
- $599 Toshiba 15.6″ Laptop w/ Intel Core i7 w/ TurboBoost 2.0, 1TB HDD, 12GB RAM, Win 10 (save $250)
- $499 Dell Inspiron 13.3″ Laptop w/ Intel Core i3, 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM, Win 10 (save $150)
- $579 Toshiba 15.6″ 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop w/ Intel Core i5 w/ TurboBoost 2.0, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM, Win 10 (save $150)
- $449 Apple iPad Air 2 w/ Wi-Fi 64GB (save $150)
- $374 Apple iPad Air 2 w/ Wi-Fi 16GB (save $125)
- $299 Apple iPad mini 4 16GB (save $100)
- $319 Apple iPad Air w/ Retina Display w/ Wi-Fi 16GB (save $80)
- $239 Apple iPad mini 2 w/ Wi-Fi 16GB (save $60)
- $119 Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7″ Tablet, 8GB (save $60)
- $179 Samsung T350NZAAXAR 8.0″ Galaxy Tab A 16GB Android 5.0 (save $50)
- $229 Samsung 9.7″ Galaxy Tab A 16GB Tablet (save $70)
- $399 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 (save $100)
The Macy’s Black Friday 2015 ad was one of the first ones to leak this year, and it’s packed full of deals on everything from clothing and appliances to furniture and even some gadgets. Check out the full ad for more details.
There are a few additional lower-profile stores we’ve detailed in our big Black Friday 2015 hub, so be sure to check it out before you plan out your Black Friday attack route.
Updated to clarify that Walmart’s Xbox One deal includes a $30 Walmart gift card.